Friday, July 18, 2008

We've booked the movers!

Yesterday, We successfully decided on and booked movers. They will be coming on Tuesday to pick up our bed and assorted boxes. It took a lot of quotes and comparison before we settled on Echo Trans World. They gave us the best rates for our stuff, and will deliver door to door.

Better yet, we booked our car shipment, and we get to keep the car until we leave! Then, goodbye for a few weeks and we should have it back at the end of August.

Our lives are incredibly busy. I have one test or another for the next two saturdays and Friday, August 1st. Chris is working up until we leave, and I'm in school until then.It seems we're never two people home at the same time, and packing alone is 1)hard, and 2)Harder with kids running around unpacking!

We'll do it though. As soon as the movers leave, I'll feel terribly happy, because I can say "OK, now the rest is trash!" and bring out the boxes for goodwill and freecycle.

No comments: